Friday, January 2, 2009

Wedding Digital Album



When my redesigned site goes live at the end of the month it will contain a small slideshow of wedding photographs set to music. I wanted to test this working on a web site so I've posted it here. I need to see if it opens quickly and plays with no stutters.

I'd welcome comments on the show and in particular the music, I really struggled choosing this track and I'm still not sure it works, so any comments or criticisms are welcome.

This is what is referred to as a digital album on my price list and any of my clients can have one for £150. Have a look at http://www.amforbes.com/wedding/weddingphotography.php


2 comments:

Jutewallah January 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Your choice of music is perfect; complete silence! If I were to hear music, I would prefer Bach or Vivaldi, but I am of an age group that is not on your client database. And I freely admit to bias towards the classics.

elaine January 3, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

This is great! The music is much better than what will work with the one I have! Nice pictures, too! Is this something blogger has?

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP