Friday, January 2, 2009

Spring is in the air www.amforbes.com

Took the dogs for a walk today, it was a lovely pleasant day and I noticed that some of the trees had quite substantial buds on them, a sure sign that we've broken the back of Winter, and Spring really is in the air. To celebrate I thought I'd share with you some shots I took last year in Spain - just to keep you going for the last few months.



IMG_0898c

IMG_0893c

On both these shots I have pushed the contrast and saturation a little to bring the sky colours out and emphasise the blue of the sky. The camera I was using was a compact and it is not possible to put a Polarising filter on it so this has to be done in photoshop. Photographers amongst you will know that it is difficult to recreate the effect of a polarising filter on screen so this is as close as is possible.  

IMG_0720c
This is a poppy field right next to the main road that runs round Ronda, it's a haven of peace and tranquility. I'm going back in May which is the best time for Poppys so I'll revisit this area with a proper camera, assuming that Warehouse Express get my travel camera sorted out.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP