Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Warehouse Express

Well, what a surprise. Today I had a call from the Sales Manager at Warehouse Express, those of you that have read previous postings will know how unhappy I have been with the service from Warehouse, so much so that I made a decision never to deal with them again. I had written to the MD in mid December but so far have not had a reply to that letter - this really annoyed me, to date I have never had an unhappy client (that I am aware of anyway) but sure as hell if I did I would never let it get to this stage. Anyway, I digress. Today the phone rang and it was a very pleasant lady called Christine who is the Sales manager - I expected her to be saying that they had finally decided to respond to my letter, but no - they apparently had read my blog and seen how unhappy I was so she got involved and was going to resolve it for me.

She asked what would make me happy, I said a replacement camera - she called back 10 mins later to say that a new camera would be sent the next day. Now, why could that not have been done months ago, never mind, it is now resolved, I dont have the camera yet but I am sure she will be honest and it is on its way. I'm very relieved that this has been dealt with and in the spirit of fairness I should post here that the matter is on its way to being resolved and I am much happier, will I remain a client? Probably but lets not get carried away.

I find it amazing that  a recorded letter to the MD and numerous phone calls make absolutely no impact but 2 postings on a blog from, lets be honest, a small fry, unknown photographer in Perthshire can have the matter resolved in 10 minutes - the power of the web, it never ceases to amaze me!

1 comments:

Jutewallah January 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Hello Angus. You speak with forked tong! The cinema is not free for pensioners but costs £3. It is only available on Wednesdays at 11:30. see www.myvue.com
So if you want to avoid the sweet smell of stale urine and boiled cabbage, avoid that showing!!!

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP