Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

It's been another good wee while, 2 more Wedding bookings in this week and more enquiries, they have dried up a bit since last week so  guess the busy period has passed. So far I'm averaging 2 bookings per week which is fantastic, even after putting my prices up very slightly I'm still getting the bookings so I have absolutely no complaints.

I've signed up to attend 2 Wedding Fairs over the next few months so if you fancy popping along to say hello, you'll find me at :


Guthrie Castle on 1st March
Discovery Point on 29th March

This is my first foray into Wedding Fairs since the disaster at Isle of Skye Hotel last year, that one was so disorganised that it was totally worthless, so much so that they didn't even bother to cash my cheque, I'd be pretty hacked off if they had as there was a grand total of 12 visitors at the whole thing. These 2 seem to be better organised, they are much more expensive but it's worth going just to find out how they do. I've organised more printed literature and a large banner to hang above my stand so hopefully I'll stand out from the crowd.

Today I was over at Cupar meeting Danny from Aerovision IT to discuss phase 2 of the web site, it will hopefully go live in 2-3 weeks, it's quite a substantial increase in the size of the site which I hope will help with the search engine rankings.

I've set some more Studio dates, roughly 1 every month, kicking off on 22nd Feb in Inchture for a Mothers Day special event, I'll get leaflets printed and distributed soon but of you, or any family and friends fancy a nice present for Mothers Day, why not book a session to get some great family portraits. Sessions are £30 and prints are at the usual reasonable rates. Click here to book a session  or call 01250808241.



I have a Wedding in Forfar this weekend so I popped over to meet the Bride at the Church, it's Rescobie Church, a first for me, a lovely light and airy church, even if it is chucking down then at least there will be some natural light for the shots. After the service, we're off to Piperdam for the meal.

I have a shoot with one of my College clients this Thursday and a shoot at a new housing development on Friday so it's quite a busy week.

 



I'm still having trouble with Warehouse Express, so much so I actually bought some stuff from Jessops today, I can't explain how disappointed I am with Warehouse, they are totally uninterested in solving my problem and I'm now finding the staff quite unfriendly towards me. I've been without this camera for weeks now and I'm just left in limbo, promises to chase it up then call me back are never followed up with action so I now vow never to use them again and to tell everyone that I come across the same.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP