Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Bookings

Another busy and good day, more enquiries in by email and in the evening I went to Forfar to meet with Sarah and Dale at Sarahs parents house to discuss the possibility of me photographing their Wedding in August. They are really nice people and I have never been so well looked after at a meeting, cheese, fruit, biscuits, cakes, coffee was all on offer - oh and a Wedding booking from it too! I'm really looking forward to working with them in the summer, I feel this will be a great Wedding. 

I had to meet with Ian Milne at Limehouse design to discuss the marketing material I need for the Wedding Fairs next month so it was in to Dundee for that meeting, Ian has designed some great stuff for me and I'm really grateful for his help. I'm using DC Thomson to print them, this is the first time I have used them for work so I'm looking forward to seeing how good they are.

 



The rest of the day was spent on paperwork, dealing with more enquiries for commercial work as well as a little selling. I also had a call from Warehouse Express which I'll deal with in another posting.

Tomorrow Susan has a day off so I'm going to take a day off too but I have to nip into Dundee to collect some things I have ordered from Jessops. 

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP