Friday, February 4, 2011

Blairgowrie Wedding Photography – Altamount Hotel – Gemma and Gary

Back in September I was, once again, in the Altamount Hotel in Blairgowrie to photograph the Wedding of Gemma and Gary. Considering I used to live only 200 metres from the Altamount Hotel (and now I only live 1 mile away), I only shoot around 4 Weddings per annum here. It’s a good venue for a Wedding, you take over the whole hotel and then you can have total privacy for you and your guests. Nice gardens for photography and great helpful staff make this a venue that I enjoy working in.

I arrived early, so early in fact I wondered if I had the right day!
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

Larger Weddings are generally held in the function room which has great all round windows looking onto the gardens.
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

When Gary arrived, he was not allowed to look at the cake so that he did not get any idea what type of Dress Gemma was wearing
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes Gary arrived with his best man, there is always confusion with button holes and it’s generally the Photographer that has to put them on!

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes 


Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

The guests were seated, the Groom was waiting patiently, the Registrar had arrived, all we needed was the Bride.

More to come


If you have any plans to get Married in Blairgowrie at the Altamount hotel and are looking for a Wedding Photographer then give me a shout or visit my website at www.amforbes.com

Copyright www.amforbes.com

 

 



0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP