Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kind Words

Recently I photographed the Wedding Day of Matt and Rachel, it was  a great day, lots of laughs, lovely people and superb weather. Not only that, as I have said before, Rachel looked stunning. Anyway, I’m in the very fortunate position to have a job that I love, I get to meet great people, do some interesting things and get paid for it – what more can you ask for. To top the whole thing off, I often get lovely thank you cards and letters from clients. Rachel and Matt kindly took time out this week to drop me  a line and I thought I’d share it with you.

Dear Angus,
Thank you so much for capturing so many special moments at our Wedding. We both can’t stop looking at the pictures and can;t wait to start making an album.

I know that you say you were just doing your job but it is a credit to you that so many people commented on what a nice guy you were. Weddings can often raise stress levels and you had a great calming presence and organised people for pictures in an unobtrusive manner. Huge thanks also go to Caroline – she was a great help (as a 3rd Bridesmaid) and keeping my dress sitting right and out of the dirt.

The rest of my night was fantastic – partly due to your recommendation of “Whisky Kiss” and also everyone just being together from so many different parts of the world. We didn’t stop smiling  - and in fact  still haven’t – even when one of my lovely friends covered me in red wine later in the evening – I still wasn't upset in the slightest!

Heading off to South Africa in a couple of weeks for a long awaited honeymoon – can’t wait

Thank you once again for everything, it was a pleasure having you there.

Very best wishes – Rachel and Matt xx


It is such a great feeling to get letters like this, it’s the icing on the cake – thank you Rachel and Matt for taking the time to write.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP