Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wedding Photography – Atholl Palace Hotel, Pitlochry. Joanna and Keith

So, after our second trip down to the Japanese Garden it was time for speeches, I left Joanna and Keith for a few minutes alone – surprising how little time you get alone as a Bride and Groom at your Wedding. Caroline and I set ourselves up for the speeches.

270310-208
270310-252

270310-273
270310-282 The next generation of Photographer

270310-284 



Well that's the lot I am afraid, it was  a lovely Wedding, great couple, great families and great weather – what more can you ask for. Joanna and Keith, I really enjoyed getting to know you and your families. I hope you are delighted with the photographs and please do keep in touch.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP