Friday, April 16, 2010

Wedding photography at the Apex Hotel Dundee – Richard and Laura

I headed quickly to the Apex Hotel just in time to catch Richard and Laura arriving. I left them with their guests for a while as I wet off to photograph the small details like the cake, room decorations, tables etc.

030410-199
The cake had been made by Lauras Mum and all the flowers had been provided by Lauras Dad.

Richard and Laura were keen to take a quick walk round the quay side for a few more photographs.
030410-225

030410-231 I really like this shot but in a bizarre sort of way it would have been improved if there had been some rain on the cobbles

030410-242

030410-257

Then it was time for the speeches
030410-266

Laura and Richard seemed to be having a wonderful time, which is what it is really all about. 030410-311 Please don't ask about the mask!

Then it was time for me to head off home, I had a lovely day with Richard and Laura, they were great to work with, relaxed and easy going. The honeymoon destination is a secret but wherever it is I am sure they are having a wonderful holiday. Thanks guys willingly for giving me so much of your time on the day – your pictures are now ready for you whenever you get back.

On the way home I had to stop and photograph the Tay towards Perth. What a sky
030410-316
030410-319

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP