Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Deerstalker Photography Scotland

Last Friday I was on a Highland Estate (actually where Monarch of the Glen was filmed) with one of my PR Company clients. They had to write a story on 2 deer stalkers for a magazine, I have done work for this magazine before and I do a lot of work on highland estates of various sizes. It’s good work to do, I love the outdoors and it’s always a good laugh as I understand the rural life well.

We drove up to Loch Laggan and met up with the 2 stalkers, the story was about the fact that they are Father and Son, and they are both called Dougie. We sat in the Estate office whilst they were interviewed then we went and did a couple of shots on the estate. In hindsight we should have done the shots first as the rain came on just as we started.



It was a quick job and fairly easy, I used off camera flash with my ezybox, perhaps looking back I should have used hard light rather than soft given they are rufty tufty mountain men but the ezybox gives a really nice quality of light, totally shadowless.



06 03 09 - 012 06 03 09 - 016

1 comments:

Jutewallah March 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Is that you on the RHS of the photograph? Looks like you.

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP