Monday, January 11, 2010

Carberry Tower, East Lothian, Wedding Photography – Paul and Shona part 1

I had never met Paul and Shona until I arrived at Carberry Tower to photograph their big day, this happens quite a lot but is never ideal, the day seems to flow better if we have formed a relationship. That said, we all hit it off quickly and the day went really well.

I started with Paul and his best Man Graham, we headed outside into the snow

311209-005 311209-017 311209-030
After that I left them in the bar and made my way to Shonas room where she was getting ready.
311209-041
311209-050
I knew that Shonas was going to look beautiful, she had the most amazing dress, extremely elegant.
I left them to it and went off in search of the cake and the room decorations.
311209-066 


The cake was supplied by Edinburgh Cakes, it was simple and elegant.

Thats all for this post, more to follow

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP