Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birkhill Castle Wedding Photography, Louise and Peter part 2

My day started at the castle where Louise was getting ready, lots of people buzzing about and lots happening. We got a few shots of the dress and the make up etc then found Peter but time was running on so I needed to head off to the church. After the service, there was a drinks and nibbles reception whilst we did some group and couple shots then it was time for dinner. I had been asked to stay on until the dancing so I had something to eat in the library, then a couple of other photographs that we had missed earlier as the band was setting up.

211209-090
The competition

211209-101
Louise arrived with her Father in a very nice Merc
211209-126

She is delighted to see him

211209-131
Ok, now it’s confession time – The Priest told me where I could set up, I wasn’t very keen on the view I had so I moved a candle holder a bit as I though it might help frame the shots a bit. I was trying to get the candles in the foreground and the Christmas lights in the background. I saw the Priest looking at the candle holder a couple of times and I am sure he was thinking “that wasn't there before” . Sorry!!

211209-156
211209-163 211209-169 211209-196

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP