Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Windows Hotmail – Whats happening

I get a lot of enquiries each week for Wedding Photography, many of them come from Hotmail addresses but for 2 days now I have been unable to send emails to hotmail. This has happened once before and a search of the web makes it obvious that many more people are suffering the same problems.



If you have emailed or completed my web form and the only contact information you leave is a hotmail address then it is unlikely that I will be able to reply so if you are wondering why I have not come back to you then that is the reason. Please re contact me again with an alternative contact method.



Thanks – and on behalf of Hotmail – sorry!

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP