Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tamara and Michael – Wedding Photography

Once again, sorry for the lack of posts, I have been really busy but I promise to get caught up this week. Last Saturday, I had the pleasure to photograph the Wedding of Tamara and Michael who were Married in Froickheim Church.
20 06 09-026
As usual I started at the Brides home capturing the preparations, it was all very relaxed, Tamara was calm, her Mother was relaxed and even Ben the Border Collie was laid back. After that I scooted along to the Church to get a few shots of the Groom, Michael was a little nervous but calm enough.
20 06 09-071
Church services are relatively rare these days but this was a very traditional Wedding, even the crowds had turned out to see the event, Froickheim is a small place and everyone knew the Bride.
20 06 09-033


20 06 09-163

After the service we went to Pitmuse Gardens to take some shots of Tamara and Michael, this was a last minute decision but I am so glad we decided to so it, the gardens are stunning and made a great location. 
 
 
20 06 09-202



20 06 09-183

Tamara and Michael, You were great to work with, very relaxed and easy going, not a Bridzilla at all! I hope you are as delighted with the photographs as I am and best wishes for the future.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP