Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wedding Photography – Busy

It’s a quick post today, been a busy few days so lots of pics to work through. Friday I was down in Renfrewshire for the Wedding of Alan and Martine, a lovely day, great weather and from a Photographic point of view, an easy day. After that I worked my way through the traffic to Airdrie to meet a couple that might want me to Photograph their Wedding next summer.

Saturday I was up in Aberdeen for the Wedding Celebration of Arlene and Gary, they got Married in Turkey last week so this was the celebration for their friends that could not manage to go to Turkey. Although it was not an official Wedding we still managed a few traditional type shots in the grounds of the Thistle Altens hotel before the sea mist came in.

I’ll post some pics from each in a few days time when I get them sorted through.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP