Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The power of blogging

Regular readers will remember a few months back I posted about a commercial job for a new Boutique B&B in Arbroath. I had been looking for the website to see what they had done with my images but I could never find it. Anyway,  this morning I had a phone call from a lady that had been reading the blog and fancied a few days in the hotel but like me she could not find any more information. I was able to give her the phone number and she was off to make enquiries.

She did call me back to tell me that the web site was on line and is at www.brucefieldbandb.com so if you want to have a look then this is where to go. It’s a lovely house, well restored to a very high standard and I would be happy to stay there myself.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP