Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Photography – The Altamount Hotel, Blairgowrie

Last week was quiet with Wedding Bookings and the paranoid side of me was beginning to wonder why but this week has taken off with a bang again. It began with a confirmed booking for Gemma and Craig who are to be married at the Altamount Hotel in Blairgowrie next year. Since I live about 300 metres from this venue you’d imagine that I’d be there all the time but strangely not, this will only be my second Wedding there. Also, 2 other verbal bookings for this year have come my way today so I’m happy again.

The commercial side is a little quiet also, I tried really hard last week to finish off all the jobs I had on the cards so that I could have some time off this week. However, today I had a very exciting enquiry for a really unique job that will be absolutely brilliant if it comes off, more on that when I can.

Saturday I was at Jacqueline and Gary's Wedding in Glasgow and I hope to process the shots tomorrow so I’ll get some on the blog tomorrow.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP