Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wedding Photography – Angus

It’s been a busy week, last Friday saw me in Meigle at the Belmont Arms Hotel for the Wedding of Pam and John. This was the second marriage for both of them and as such was a fairly low key affair with only around 50 guests. From a photography point of view it was quite easy, they had said they wanted straightforward photographs, nothing too arty. I see my job as a photographer to understand what my clients want and then deliver it. Occasionally I’ll get asked for purely traditional photography and thats what I deliver. 

03 04 09 - 162

There was nothing stuffy about the day, it was all very relaxed and even the sun came out just in time for the photography. Pam and John had spent a lot of time in the function room, decking it out ready for the day and they had made a fantastic job of it.



Pam and John Wedding 3rd April 09

 

 

 




This was my first Humanist service and it was conducted by Gary Smith, I wasn;t sure what to expect but it was not unlike a registrar service but with, perhaps , a little more humour. They did a ring warming service where the rings are passed round the guests and they each hold them for a few seconds before handing them on to the next person. This was another first for me – a Wedding of firsts!


03 04 09 - 036 We went to the garden for a few shots, thankfully it was dry and reasonably bright, there was a bit of time for photography before the meal.


03 04 09 - 050
When I left it was warming up to be a great day. John and Pam are currently in the Dominican Republic – wonder if they are reading this, I’ll check the stats for visitors from there. It was a great day and I am sure that Pam and John will be as delighted with the photographs as I am .  

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP