Monday, April 27, 2009

Education Photography

Last week was a busy one, I spent most of the week working for one of my education clients on their new web site photography. It was a long hard week but really enjoyable. Photographically it is challenging, loads of different scenarios in a short space of time and trying to come up with something different at each location and sometimes not a lot to work with.

Also, this week I won a nice contract with one of Scotlands Local Authorities to work on the photography for the new corporate plan.

I am forbidden from mentioning who it is or any other details and I wont be able to publish any of the shots on my site or blog - sorry!

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP