Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spam

Yesterday I was the subject of a spam attack, well I say yesterday but it is still on going. It appears that someone has decided to use my email address and pretend to be me whilst they go about sending out millions of emails at random to any email address they can find. It started on Friday mid afternoon when I noticed a few undeliverable emails landing in my in box, suddenly it got much much worse and for 2 hours I was getting around 150 emails every minute, I simply could not delete them as fast as they were arriving.



38197-spam.jpg

Thankfully Danny at Aerovision IT was on the case quickly and it appears to be on the way to being resolved.

I awoke this morning to only 1100 junk emails and they have settled down to about 10 every minute – still a pain but better!



If you sent me an email during Friday then the chances are it was deleted in with all the spam – please resend it.



As for punishment, I’d gladly poke these peoples eyes out with cocktail sticks then make them walk across the busiest motorway in the world.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP