Sunday, February 1, 2009

January web site stats

As it is the end of the month, Danny at Aerovision IT sent over the stats for January and they are looking good. I considered putting the actual numbers here but on reflection I decided it was just too confidential information to release into the web. However, I wanted to share some information about how things are going, here are the stats:

 



Visitors Up by 55% on last month
Cities visited from Up by 66% on last month
Bounce rate Up from 31% to 33%
New visitors Up from 48% to 57%
Average time on site Up 2.4% on last month


I keep having a big debate with myself regarding my placement on Google, what the keywords should be etc etc. Part of me thinks it's not worth getting excited about but on the other hand, Google control so much of the world so I do feel it is important.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP