Sunday, December 21, 2008

New price structure and more family pics

You might remember from a previous post that I’d been to see a lovely young couple in Coupar Angus regarding their Wedding in February, well a few days back the booking form arrived by post so I’m delighted to be chosen as their Photographer, this year is going to be a busy one, I have over 20 Weddings booked so far and I’m getting enquiries every week. At the moment I’m getting a Wedding Booking every week which is so much better than I expected - thank you to all the couples who have booked me so far.



I have changed my price structure slightly by adding more services in and making a small increase to my fixed copyright free service. My new price structure can be found at http://www.amforbes.com/wedding/weddingphotography.php I have chosen to drop the package that included an album, only a very few people have booked this service and  the people that want an album are generally looking for a different type than the one that comes in with the package. I’ve concentrated more on a menu type system to allow couples to pick and choose the services they want so they can build their own package rather than be forced into the typical Bronze, Silver, Gold packages that most photographers offer. If you have booked the album package in the past, don’t worry, your price will hold, this is for new bookings after 1st Jan only.

I have started offering a Wedding Web Site, this is a small 4 page site that the Bride and Groom have control over, they add their own photographs and information in advance of the Wedding and their guests can then be kept informed about the times, location and other details. I launched this service by offering a free site and a free photo shoot, I emailed all my booked Weddings and almost everyone responded saying they want it. Unfortunately there can only be one winner and it went to Emma and Aaron who are getting married in Dundee next year. I haven’t met them yet but I am meeting them on the 27th and we’re going to do the photo shoot then, lets hope for good weather. I’ll post the link to Emma and Aarons site in a few weeks.

I have had loads of great comments from my family photo shoots, the orders are still coming in and people still want them for Christmas, sorry no chance now! I also got permission to use more of the photographs so they are below. I’m sorry this blog centers round family type stuff, my commercial work is generally confidential so I wont be putting any of these photographs here. I was at a function last night and 3 totally unconnected people came up to me and said “are you the guy that took photographs of xxxxx Kids or xxxx family, they are really lovely. It was great that total strangers took the trouble to seek me out and say that.

23-11-08--051

23-11-08--059

23-11-08--073

070

077

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP