Sunday, December 21, 2008

450D Troubles

I’m posting this separately as it’s probably only relevant to people that are interested in cameras . Remember my problems with the 450D, well it has gone back again, the pictures were still soft and I was not happy to use it, I’d never use a camera like that for a professional job (although some do) so it’s not a real issue but I want to use it for some Stock Photography. Warehouse Express who have received so much of my money over the last few years are not being overly helpful which is unusual for them. I called to say it was still not right and I asked for a refund, they refused saying that it was something to do with the distance selling regulations. Not sure of my facts I kept quiet then called trading standards.



Apparently it is nothing to do with this but in fact the “sale of goods act 1974 as amended”, don’t you just love these facts. Anyway, I’ve sent it back with a letter to the MD stating that I am entitled to a refund or replacement. I’ll let you know what happens.



0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP