Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Sorry I’ve been away from the blog for a while, it’s been a strange period, not busy enough to have anything exciting to blog about and too busy to do it! Christmas eve was a good day, I’d arranged to meet Katy and Gordy in Dundee at DCA they are getting Married next December 09 in Fife, they live in England although Gordy grew up In Dundee, we actually went to the same school but I was  a few years ahead of him and didn’t know him although I am sure if we had spent enough time talking we would have found someone we both knew! Anyway, back to the point, Katy was keen to book me but understandably she wanted to meet me first to make sure I wasn’t some sort of nutcase, I must have passed as they booked me up for their big day. I’d been holding the day for them for a while, I wont be doing that again as I almost get in a really sticky situation a few weeks back. As of now I don't hold dates, first person to send the booking form in is the person that gets the date. Just yesterday I had an email from someone that had enquired in early December asking to book me, in the 2 weeks between them asking if I was free and them deciding on me, someone else had booked me.


Dundee was very quiet, much more so than I had expected so I wandered round a little to pass some time as I was heading to Forfar to meet up with Karen from Aberdeen, she is getting Married in 2010 in Dunfermline and was keen to talk to me about their Photography. We had agreed to meet at McDonalds – I know how to show a girl a good time! It was packed with Kids having a party so I changed venue to the coffee shop at the country store, it was much more peaceful. We had a good chat, they are a lovely couple and they have just called to confirm that they want to book me as their Photographer which is great news.

2 new bookings with 2 great couples all in one day.



Christmas day was interesting – say no more.



Boxing day we sat glued to the telly for most of it, apart from walking the dogs, I ate a whole tub of smarties and most of a box of wine gums, I felt a little sick after that – wonder why.

Saturday I had agreed to meet Emma and Aaron at Discovery, they are getting Married there in October and we had never met as they live in Wales although Aaron comes from Dundee. Emma had won the free web site a few weeks ago and I also agreed to do a photo shoot with them so we had a chat about the day then walked round the ship (or is it a boat) taking pictures. They are a really nice couple and we all got on well – it’ll be a good Wedding.



Afterwards she sent me a really nice email

Firstly I would just like to say how pleased we were after Saturday.  We feel we have definitely made the right choice for our photographer, we all felt at ease with you and happy in front of the camera – especially as I am usually behind ours!!  The kids enjoyed themselves and we are really looking forward to the results and the website.”



27 12 08  003
27 12 08  026

It’s always good to get feedback, especially such positive feedback.

We had a walk with the dogs on Tentsmuir beach in the afternoon.

IMG_9471

IMG_9480
IMG_9487 


IMG_9511
IMG_9577

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP