Friday, May 29, 2009

Wedding Photography – Kincardine Castle

Once again I find myself apologising for the fact this is the first blog in ages! I am just so incredibly busy which is great news, the next 2 weeks are a little quieter so I’ll get more done, I am way behind with processing photographs  so I really need to get that done and get all my paperwork and accounts up to date.

Anyway, just before I left for Spain I photographed Saskia and Steve in Kincardine Castle, it was not a typical Wedding but it was very interesting. Kincardine is a great venue for a house party style Wedding, great gardens and a lovely great hall for the function. Saskia and Steve have 2 lovely kids and they were a large part of the day and I had been asked to spend a bit of time trying to get some great shots of them. Unfortunately the weather was not with us and we spent the whole day in the Castle, Steve and Saskia were not keen on any formal photographs of the 2 of them, they just wanted their guests photographed. It was their day and they should get what they wanted but I did firmly believe that they were missing an opportunity here so I negotiated 10 minutes with them for some photographs of the 2 of them outside between rain showers.

After the service we did get a break in the weather for more photography outside – here is a small collection of the 300 pics I sent to them.

 



Saskia and Steve

Saskia and Steve

Saskia and Steve 


Saskia and Steve

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP