Friday, May 15, 2009

Thief's

Well I am back from Spain. It was not  a great trip, on the first day I had my car broken into and my bag stolen, this bag contained a camera, ipod, mobile phone, 3G mobile modem and various other stuff - to say I was hacked off is an understatement! As you might know I had gone to Spain to sort out a little hassle with our house there and also to photograph the Jerez horse fair, unfortunately with no camera the horse fair was off the agenda.

It was a tiring trip, after a really long Wedding last Saturday in Aberdeen I had to nip to Alyth to do a little job then I was back home by 10.30, spent an hour or so downloading hundreds of photographs then off to bed at 1am and up again at 4.30 to catch my flight. On my way to Aberdeen I had met up with Arlene, she was interested in booking me for her wedding, well she decided to book me so that's the 13th June gone too.

I'll post some shots of Saskia and Steves Wedding in a day or so, I have still to get stuck into them!

I was supposed to be doing 2 jobs today, one for  a local authority then a new housing developer client but both jobs have been rained off for this week so I had a day of paperwork. I've had a lot of Wedding Bookings in this week so there was confirmations to send out and various other stuff to deal with.

 



I am having a well deserved day off tomorrow with no Wedding this weekend so I am looking forward to that. Next week will be busy if it is good weather.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP