Friday, May 1, 2009

Photography – Scotland

Just a very quick post, today I was back on the estate of one of my clients photographing a large house that is used for house parties. Rather than the empty room approach, I like to create a lifestyle feel to the shoot so I always look for people to model. The client had provided some local people that were happy to model for us. One of them was a beautiful Hungarian girl that was convinced that she was not going to model because she was not good enough. I promised her that if she let me take just one photograph of her I’d prove to her that she was perfectly able to be a great model – she was convinced – what do you reckon!

 


IMG_4023blog

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP