Friday, November 14, 2008

First Real Post

It's been an interesting week, Sunday was the first of my studio sessions in Blairgowrie rugby club, it was not quite as busy as I'd hoped but we did 7 family portraits and the feedback has been excellent so I'd call that a success. Monday started with a meeting at Aerovision IT in Cupar my web site people, we made a few minor tweaks to the site them it went live. I have to say that I'm really pleased with the results and I must say a HUGE thank you to Ian at Limehouse Design and Danny at Aerovision IT for the effort and commitment they made to the task, it's a great site and they both worked very hard. I'd have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone needing Graphic Design or Web site Construction.

  

 

 


 

 

Monday afternoon was in Perthshire for a Nursery Session, it was very busy with loads of Children and families, the pics are on line now and the feedback I have had so far has been very good. It's a long hard afternoon but it passes very quickly.



Tuesday morning was spent Processing and uploading the photographs from Sunday then it was back to Perthshire for the second day of the Nursery sessions. Not quite so busy this time but that meant I could spend longer with each family.

Wednesday was spent at my PC processing and uploading the photographs to various web sites, a boring and repetitive task but it has to be done. At least I had time to walk the dogs for a couple of hours round the woods. In the afternoon I went to my Mothers to help get her new kitchen back to normal 

Thursday was through to Glasgow for some business portraiture for a Housing Association client, I had to go to 2 separate venues and in total I photographed around 50 people. The day had a bad start, I loaded the  gear into my car then found it would not start. The boot had been unlocked all night which meant the little light had been on and drained the battery. Thankfully one of our neighbours came to my rescue and gave me a jump start. The job went to plan with no hassles at all.



Friday was back to processing and uploading pictures from last week, the print orders are starting to come through now so thats good.

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP