Saturday, November 22, 2008

Andy and Jen





Today I was in Farleyer House, Aberfeldy for Andy and Jens Wedding. It was a small intimate affair with only 19 adults and 15 children. Farleyer house can only just accommodate that number of people, it's a stunning venue but very small.

Jen and Andy are a lovely couple and welcomed me into the day like a member of the family, everyone was very friendly we got some great shots. Although I'd only met them twice before the Wedding I felt as though I had know them for ages. As usual I was far too early but I wasn't sure what the weather was doing, at least I had plenty of time to take photographs of the cake - which was lovely and made by Jens Mum!

The Registrar turned up and the whole Ceremony was over in 10 minutes. I got on with some formal shots but Andy and Jen were both slightly uncomfortable in fornt of the camera so we got that bit over with quickly and I set about capturing the fun and emotion of the day. I left just after they had sat down to eat.


0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP