Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wedding Favour ideas, Scottish Wedding Favours

One of the great things about going to Wedding Shows (apart from meeting all you lovely customers) is that every now and then I stumble across an idea that is totally unique. This happened at the Fingask Show last Sunday when I found myself across the way from Niall at Sporran Keyrings.

This ideal just really appealed to me so I said I’d gladly put the information on my blog.

They are mini keyrings which can serve as favours on your big day, the really good bit is that they are very practical so people will definitely use them after the Wedding and as you can see in the photograph below they double as place name holders (just pretend that my business card is a place name card)

IMG_0998frog
IMG_1001frog
You’ll need to call Niall for the actual pricing but if you are buying in bulk they can be less than £2 each

Contact Details:
Niall MacGregor
Sporran Keyrings
www.sporrankeyrings.co.uk
01738 563154

www.amforbes.com
Tell Niall I sent you!



0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP