Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wedding Photographer Balerno, Edinburgh – Melissa and Alasdair

For the first time I was in Balerno Parish Church to photograph the Wedding of Melissa and Alasdair. It was probably the worst day of Rain I have ever worked in, boy it chucked it down from start to finish. The Minister even had to pause the service for a few minutes while we let the thunder and lightning pass over.

Looking over the Edinburgh Skyline from the Church door we could see that it was even worse there and I felt sorry for any other Edinburgh Wedding Photographers as I think they were worse off than me.

scottish wedding at church

I met up with Alasdair and his guys at the Church and we managed a couple of outdoor shots before the rain got too heavy for us
rings at scottish wedding

order of service balerno parish church
scottish bride arrival at church

Melissa was a little late as they had waited to see if the rain would stop
wet bride at scottish church

scottish wedding service

Thankfully the Church was quite brightwedding service in scotland

reading at scottish weedding

bride and groom at scottish wedding

One of my favourite shots of the whole day
scottish church interior 


www.angusforbes.co.uk

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP