Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Perthshire wedding photographer, Iain and Alison at Dalmunzie Castle

Once the service was completed there was a little time for chatting before we had to get started on the family group photographs but first I was hanging out a window for the 2 big groups

group of guests at scottish wedding scottish humanist service wedding photography at scottish standing stones
outdoor scottish wedding


There are some Standing Stones in Glenshee that I know from doing a lot of Hillwalking in that area, we took my car and headed down the track, once I had leant my wellies to Alison we clambered up the hill to the top for the shots you see above
falconry display at scottish wedding

Back at Dalmunzie the guests were being entertained by a falconry display which was very interesting, I didnt get a chance to handle the birds but it looked great fun

scottish wedding photographer


castle wedding scotland

www.angusforbes.co.uk

Thanks to Alison and Iain for welcoming me into their day so well, it was great to meet you all and I am so glad the weather was so good, it really is like that in Scotland all the time – honest!!

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP