Thursday, August 20, 2009

BPRC Event Balbeggie

2 people have contacted me to ask where they can see the pictures of the above event. The actual address is www.angusforbes.co.uk



This is a separate address for my event photography, it is a new site and as such Google have not indexed it yet so it wont show up in search engines. I had assumed (wrongly) that people would type the address into the bar at the top of the page where the www .. starts, it seems many people don't do that.

I’ll be talking to my web site designer about a longer term fix for this but in the meantime either click the link above or type the full address into the address bar at the top of your screen.

Many thanks



Angus

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP