Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Photography Perthshire – Crieff Hydro Hotel – Rob and Michelle

It was a beautiful sunny day last Saturday as I drove down to Crieff for the Wedding of Rob and  Michelle. I’d never met Rob and Michelle as they live in Auckland, New Zealand. Michelle comes from Perth and met Rob when thorough a mutual friend in New Zealand then moved there to be with him.

I introduced myself to Claire who was the duty manager for the day and she seemed to be on top of things, had a walk round with her and discussed times and the couples route round the venue. The I wandered around looking for locations for photography.

Once that was done and I had eaten something I went to introduce myself to Michelle.

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes


Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

Sport was very much the theme of the day, in fact Michelle was sitting in her room watching the St Johnston game
Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

The dress and shoes had travelled 17000 kilometres round the world

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

The flowers had travelled from Perth!

Wedding Photography by Angus Forbes

It was time to head down for the service, Michelle looked stunning and very relaxedWedding Photography by Angus Forbes

More to follow later, keep tuned

www.amforbes.com

 



0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP