Monday, August 16, 2010

Thank You

I photographed Gordon and Joannas Wedding a few weeks back and because of Gordon’s job (I think he’s a spy!!) they asked me not to publish their photographs online anywhere.  However, this email arrived today and reading over it I think it sums me up pretty well, if I was to be remembered for anything then it’s probably this.



Dear Angus,
Joanna and I want to thank you so very much for doing a great job with our Wedding Photographs. As you know Photography was very important to us both and we met with a great number of photographers before finally settling on you. What we liked was your total honesty and your open and genuine nature, there seems to be a lot of photographers that pretend to be really interested in what sort of shoes or dress Joanna was going to be wearing, I cant help feeling that it was not genuine.

You did as you said you’d do, you came along, worked professionally, methodically and produced us a huge number of great photographs that we totally love. We’ve had great feedback from all the guests about how friendly and professional you were. The group shots were the hardest part for us as we didn't want to do any but we knew we had to, you planned it well and had everyone rounded up quickly and efficiently.

What I’d say to you Angus is you need to charge more for what you do and what I’d say to any future clients, book him now before he puts his prices up!

 


Than you again for a professional, courteous and friendly service, before, during and after the Wedding.

Joanna and Gordon

0 comments:

Credit goes to Ourblogtemplates.com for the original Blogger Template. Subsequently modified by Aerovisionit

Back to TOP